Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why NO Questions??

This seems to be a national policy!! I know one thing that when a teacher teaches and there are no questions from students, believe me, only one thing is happening, the entire purpose of education is being derailed in to mere indoctrination of "Preferable" answers.
I can stand having no answers , this from my self, but I am in grave danger if I have no questions, and why, there are a plenty of questions in my mind right now, not because I am trying to prove my intelligence, I f there is any, but that I know that here i am for some reason and I got to find that reason out!!
As kids , when Our Moral Science Teacher, Rev. Fr. Mendiburu was taking our first class, he asked us...60 of us, to write one question each, which we most dutifully did!!
What wonderful questions those were, and what immense possibilities they ushered in!!
One girl asked who is God??
another, If God made us, Who made God??
I like a wannabe, asked a question that an older coz of mine used to ask...What is the reality of Life??
Too precocious for a 14 year old!! and now I feel that after asking those questions, we forgot them, as if entrusted them to the authority of an unknown design!!
Now I realise that there is nobody who can answer aour questions other that ourselves!! Believe me Nobody!! but first we should have questions...I see some old people who have almost forsaken any questioning nature, if it ever existed, nothing else makes me so livid and dismayed as this...I hope I keep asking Questions , If not to others then t omyself, Answers are not vouchsafed, but then the teacher appears when the student is ready!! I hope all of us ask questions...I even wrote a poem on questions, I will post it later, For now!!!
bear with my too much of I, I , I stuff, I am not a megalomaniac, just trying to comprehend myself before I can see anything else!!
This really seems difficult!!

No comments:

Post a Comment