Monday, October 5, 2009

A Function Of the dangerous variable-ANGER

Now, readers you are much more intelligent than I am, because only then you are able to make sense out of my slapdash way of writing. So it is not for you that I say that the function of the dangerous variable anger is again - i am not a mathematician- may be the limit is infinity(studied limits in the 12th std.)
I have discovered this the hard way, yes, By Losing time..am quite in a hurry to make up!!
There is a wonderful column on making up by K Vijayaraghvan in the COSMIC UPLINK -ET, I don't know whether this person knows it or not but his/her writigs have inspired me-STRAIGHT FROM HEAVENS whenever I have STRAYED FROM HEAVENS-
But believe me- I wish nobody loses time like I did- not even enjoying, well then that's not losing it neway- but the long and short of it is you don't realise-I don't realise how important it is till I beginn losing it....So true it is "time will slip" or it will slither away...So take heart from that I article I mentioned!!!
It says lost time can be made up by first realizing that you ve lost it, then attentiveness, briskness, FOCUS, and using the age old time mgmnt themes- find out-
Also i will quote F Adams-
Of all the glad words of prose and rhyme/ the gladdest are,
"Act while there yet is time."
And believe me ...THERE IS!!! So make up!!
Also visit this link amidst so much hullabaloo in the worlds apple orchard (read where meet the chiefs of G 20) what is IMF's Quota Formula!!!
http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/quotas.htm
have a nice Time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment