Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Why do I wish you a happy new year , well before the christian new year, well, In gujarat the New Year begins today!! Bestu Varas!! The Year newly ushered in!!

I remember my last Diwali, I really did not know that I will be so lucky just on the next Diwali!! Reason!! Aplenty, one is that I can write my heart out to you!!
Recently one thing has been turning my mind over now and then!!
The way we human's live, is it not that we are actually becoming like dinosaurs, we want, we feel we need all and everything to ourselves!! No species takes so much as we do, and we only TAKE and the only thing we give is green house gases!!
Our buildings and apartments are so constructed that Light!! heat!! you dare not even try to come!! Air conditioners are compulsory!! It's become a self feeding frenzy, all this climate change that we are responsible for!!
There was report that said that there have been energy savings, while the author gave an impressive rundown of the absolute amounts involved, Fractions and percentages were conspicuous by their absence!! When we talk about absolute values ,we tend to be saying that we are doing our best, fractions looked at in tandem divulge that our best is not good enough!!
Well, I have to get some work done now, the day ends and a new day begins, But like life work is a continuum!!
Need to improve a lot! God gimme strength, patience and good will!!
I read something about the great scientist J C Bose, actually Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose!! what a genius of a man!!
He said that patents were not required, as knowledge is to be distributed, and for everyone's use!!
Cut to today, where even a sheer change of angle in a yoga posture and they go to the patents office to get it tagged!! C'mon, nobody might even need it!!
But I remember Sir Alfred Noble who held countless patents, Even he did contribute to the world...
How queer, there is no single conclusion...just do what ever you deem right!!
Signin' off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment