Wednesday, November 4, 2009

lINED UP!!

Hi, Long time, the hiatus lasted a little longe, but believe me, it was not a hiatus...actually had a lot many things lined up!! So much so that even Nalini, my friend who usually does not drop a scrap until and unless I write to her, dropped in to ask whare have I vanished!! And she ended up best of lucking me...
I want to know what the hell causes despair and dismay or dejection in a perfectly workaholic person!! The 3 D's are but effects want to know the causes!!
Sages say it is desire..(4th D)!! They say as in the bible that where ever a soul is captured in a body due to its desire, eagles of those kind will come!!
So should we have no desires..cant' I magine a life without them!! But sages can't be quitters they sure mean sth else...for otherwise there would have been no sages, all sages would have "Given up" the bondage of the body...I personally believe like baz luhrmann...Enjoy your body use it in every way you can ..It is the best Instrument you wil ever own!....Otherwise before this body was , the desire existed...but now things grow confusing...what exactly is giving up desire...and Tell me how easy it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment