Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear God

Dear God,
I decided to write to you on my blog that is not very much visited by people but I make this attempt,
God, I wish to tell you that , it is true that I do not have all the intelligence in the world, nor all resources not even half of those that might be needed for a journey that I intend to make, I may not be exceptionally sure of my capabilities, I might not be the perfect pick for the job, bu as Shelly says- wilt thou accept not, the worship that the heart lifts above and the heavens reject Not...God wih these and yet many other imperfections and wasteful flaws, I am ready, ready to serve, I know that I can do everything through you, Please give me strength and Goodwill!!
ANd thank you for what you have given me, but let me have a chance to give back!! And give me the strength to make myself worth it!!
Amen.

2 comments: